Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Hmm...




You Are a Question Mark



You seek knowledge and insight in every form possible. You love learning.

And while you know a lot, you don't act like a know it all. You're open to learning you're wrong.



You ask a lot of questions, collect a lot of data, and always dig deep to find out more.

You're naturally curious and inquisitive. You jump to ask a question when the opportunity arises.



Your friends see you as interesting, insightful, and thought provoking.

(But they're not always up for the intense inquisitions that you love!)



You excel in: Higher education



You get along best with: The Comma

4 comments:

Luke Dahlin said...

hmm, I am a Question mark to. these category's must be fairly broad.

J. A. Broussard said...

They seem pretty broad, but I also lie a lot. Like right now.

Kelsey said...

Hey, I'm a comma! All of the descriptions are so positive though. I feel like it should've said something like, "You may be open minded and optimistic, but you like to bully people until they agree with you", or "Although you find the good in almost anything, you really enjoy bitching about the bad". Ah well.

J. A. Broussard said...

I know. I assumed that in the section on arguments between "like to find out where they're coming from" and "make them see your point of view" it would have something about homicidal tendencies, but nope.

So I went with "like to see where they're coming from", even if I more often feel like telling them where to go.

Wodehousian Fun