1). What do you call an attractive man walking down the street with a blonde?
2). The Top 10 Reasons why it's better to be an NSA student than a Jedi:
10. Gas money to Spokane is cheaper than passage on the Millennium Falcon.
9. You don't need midi-chlorians to appreciate truth, beauty, and goodness.
8. Jedi probably have to study *modern* languages.
7. None of the NSA faculty are 900 years old, short and green with pointy ears.
6. Some of the Padawan learners might have gone to public school.
5. NSA students have cooler robes.
4. Dr. Stokes.
3. In Latin, you can put a sentence in any order you want!
2. Doug Wilson is more powerful than the Jedi Council AND Emperor Palpatine.
And the #1 reason why it's better to be an NSA student than a Jedi:
1. Jedi are prohibited from forming attachments. NSA students, on the other hand...
3). Painful Yiddish Joke
Back in the days of the Wild West, a westbound wagon train was lost and running out of food. No other humans had been seen for days. Then, finally, the pioneers saw an old Rabbi sitting beneath a tree and reading the Torah.
Is there some place ahead where we can get food? they asked him.
Vell, I tink so, the old man said, but I vouldnt go up dat hill over dere und down de udder side. Somevun tole me youd run into a big bacon tree.
A bacon tree? asked the wagon train leader.
Yah, an bacon tree. Vould I lie? Trust me. I vouldnt go dere.
The leader goes back and tells his people what the Rabbi said. So why did he say not to go there? a person asked. Other pioneers said, Oh, you know those Jewish people - they dont eat bacon.
So the wagon train goes up the hill and down the other side. Suddenly, Indians attack them from everywhere and massacre all except the leader, who manages to escape and drag himself back to the old Rabbi.
Near dead, the man groans, You fool! You sent us to our deaths! We followed your route but there was no bacon tree, just hundreds of Indians who killed everyone but me!
The old Jewish man holds up his hand and says, Oy, vait a minute. He quickly picks up a Yiddish-English dictionary and begins thumbing through it. Oy Gevalt, I made myself such ah big mishtake! It vuznt a bacon tree... it vuz a ham-bush!